It's been a while since I last put anything up but other than repairs very little has been happening. Over the last few months however we have sorted the following:-
- Replaced all fresh water pipes
- Repaired the leaking toilet
- Ran the heater ducting into the wet locker, v-berth and heads
- Replaced the cooker as it was too expensive for the parts to repair it
- Tweaked the gas pipe
- Made plates to cover the mast gate
- Removed a fake holding tank
So, what's next on the list? Make a stack pack, repair the headsail, fix the leaking deck, re-wire the boat, service the engine, back to programming. Possibly back to programming for a bit, could do with the extra money for all the other jobs.
Oh, and we have around two months before nipper arrives.